rockwool insulation roll with wiremesh 50mm
Same Day Delivery
rockwool insulation roll with wiremesh 50mm suitable for vibration, high temperature environment. This product is often recommended for use in boilers, ships, valves and large diameter irregular pipes for thermal insulation materials.
Width : 1m
1. Thermal Insulation
2. Fire Safety
3. Acoustic Control
4. No Corrosion
5. Environmental friendly
6. Moisture Resistance
7. Energy Conservation & Emissions Reduction
Our rock wool insulation having the following advantages:
1. Excellent thermal insulation performance
2. High-quality thermal insulation material with low thermal
3. Good non-combustible properties
Heat preservation and sound absorption for steel structure building .
Heat insulation for wall ,ceiling and roof of house to save energy.
For indoor partition wall, wall interior partitions ,train compartment.
For cool-making and high buildings required to be fireproof, heat resistant and sound insulating.
For Bulk Orders Call (01) 4536190.
rockwool insulation roll with wiremesh 50mm is comprised of stone wool and has a galvanised wire mesh that is stitched to one side. Developed to prevent the spread of flames and inhibit heat and smoke through concealed spaces in buildings and improve sound reduction. As part of the comprehensive Rockwool FirePro® range, the Fire Barrier systems feature a patented 'Quick Fix' support system, which offers a quick, cost effective solution for fire resistant periods of up to 60 minutes.
- Patented quick fit system providing fire resistance for up to 1 hour
- Acoustically effective – contributes to improved sound reduction
- Can be fixed to concrete decks, timber and steel meaning reduced installation cost and increased speed of installation
- Additional strength through wire mesh reinforcement
- Flexible, accommodates movement
|Manufacturer||Collins & Hayes|