Victron MultiPlus Inverter 12v/24v/48v 500w
Same Day Delivery
The new style Victron MultiPlus Inverter is set to replace the earlier Victron MultiPlus Compact range. It is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
For Bulk Orders Call (01) 4536190.
- Proven reliability:
- The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years.
- The inverter is short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
- PowerControl – Dealing with limited generator, shore side or grid power (800VA/1600VA):
- With the Multi Control Panel a maximum generator or shore current can be set. The MultiPlus will then take account of other AC loads and use whatever
- is extra for charging, thus preventing the generator or shore supply from being overloaded.
- PowerAssist – Boosting the capacity of shore or generator power (800VA/1600VA):
- Where peak power is so often required only for a limited period, the MultiPlus will make sure that insufficient shore or generator power is immediately
- compensated for by power from the battery. When the load reduces, the spare power is used to recharge the battery.
- High start-up power:
- Needed to start high inrush loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
- Search Mode:When Search Mode is ‘on’, the power consumption of the inverter in no-load operation is decreased by approx. 70%. In this mode the Multi, when operating in inverter mode, is switched off in case of no load or very low load, and switches on every two seconds for a short period. If the output currentexceeds a set level, the inverter will continue to operate. If not, the inverter will shut down again.
- Programmable relay:
- By default, the programmable relay is set as an alarm relay, i.e. the relay will de-energise in the event of an alarm or a pre-alarm (inverter almost too hot, ripple on the input almost too high, battery voltage almost too low).
|Collins & Hayes