Fullriver battery 12V 260Ah
Same Day Delivery
The Fullriver HGL series is approved for use in fire systems, alarms and panels as per the CSIRO ActivFire program. HGL series designed service life(25℃): 22Ah and down: 4～6 years; 24Ah and up: 6～8 years.
- Alarm Systems
- Cable Television
- Communications Equipment
- Control Equipment
- Electronic Cash Registers
- Electronic Test Equipment
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- Fire & Security Systems
- Geophysical Equipment
- Marine Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Microprocessor Based Office machines
- Portable Cine & Video Lights
- Power Tools
- Telecommunication Systems
- Television & Video Recorders
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Vending Machines
- Sealed Construction (Non-Spillable Battery)
- Electrolyte Suspension System
- Gas Recombination
- Maintenance Free Operation, no need to add water
- Operation in any Orientation(except for the inverted position)
- Low Pressure Venting System
- Special lead calcium alloy, good corrosion resistance and high recovery capacity.
- Long Service Life
- Low Self Discharge, the self discharge rate is below 3% per month
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -15℃～50℃
- FAA and IATA approved as non-hazardous.
For Bulk Orders Call (01) 4536190.
Fullriver Battery specializes in manufacturing only sealed, maintenance-free AGM batteries. Also, many manufacturers of conventional wet batteries do not actually manufacture their sealed products but rather source from another manufacture.
Fullriver manufactures the entire battery from grid casting through final assembly. This means we control the entire manufacturing process to ensure that we consistently produce to our design specifications. Our batteries are designed to provide a number of essential benefits and we use the highest quality raw materials to make sure we succeed. There is no compromise with Fullriver Battery.
|Manufacturer||Collins & Hayes|