Canadian Solar Panel 425W - Mono perc
Same Day Delivery
Minimizes micro-cracksElectrical Data:
• Nominal Max. Power (Pmax) 425 W
• Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp) 39.5 V
• Opt. Operating Current (Imp) 10.76 A
• Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 47.7 V
• Short Circuit Current (Isc) 11.37 A
• Module Efficiency 19.24%
• Operating Temperature -40°C ~ +85°C
• Max. System Voltage 1500V (IEC/UL) or 1000V (IEC/UL)
• Module Fire Performance TYPE 1 (UL 1703) or
CLASS C (IEC 61730)
• Max. Series Fuse Rating 20 A
• Application Classification Class A
• Power Tolerance 0 ~ + 5 W
For Bulk Orders Call (01) 4536190.
Super High Efficiency PERC Module CS3W-425 With proprietary mono wafer and cell technologies Canadian Solar have developed an extraordinary module rage. Combining the best technology and design, it also reduces LCOE and installation costs.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design,Hiku solar panels. Based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology – this the next generation of module technology.
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, Hiku solar panels feature top notch well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
|Manufacturer||Collins & Hayes|