Byd Battery Box LV Flex 5kwh
Same Day Delivery
- Perfect Battery for bespoke Projects and Integrated Systems
- Scalable from 5 kWh to 320 kWh
- Maximum Flexibility for any Application with up to 64 Modules connected in Parallel
- Compatible with Market Leading 1 and 3 Phase Inverters
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Lifespan and Power
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Function
- Self-Consumption Optimization for Residential and
- Usable Energy 5.0 kWh
- Max Cont. Output Current 70 A
- Peak Output Current 105 A, 5 s
- Dimensions (H/W/D) 132x 482 x 525 mm
- Weight 47 kg
- Nominal Voltage 51.2 V
- Operating Voltage 43.2 -57.6 V
- Operating Temperature -10 °C to +50°C
- Battery Cell Technology Lithium Iron Phosphate (cobalt-free)
- Communication CAN/RS485
- Enclosure Protection Rating IP20
- Round-trip Efficiency ≥95%
- Scalability Max. 64 in Parallel (320 kWh)
- Certification IEC62619 / CE / CEC / UN38.3 / IEC62040
- Applications ON Grid / ON Grid + Backup / OFF Grid
- Compatible Inverters Refer to BYD Battery-Box LV Flex Minimum Configuration List
- Installation method With / Without Rack
For Bulk Orders Call (01) 4536190.
he BYD Battery-Box LV Flex is a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery pack for use with an external inverter. The communication with the inverter is established through the Battery-Box Premium LV BMU (battery management unit - sold seperately).
Connect up to 64 LV Flex modules in parallel on one BMU to reach individual capacities between 5 and 320 kWh.
Thanks to its 3U design, the LV Flex can adapt to off-the-shelf racking systems. And with the possibility of stacking up to 4 units or installing them vertically, the LV Flex provides a variety of options for bespoke housing designs.
Weight: 48 Kilograms