50mm rockwool 1m by 5m
Same Day Delivery
Rockwool insulation is a suitable product for use in applications that requires thermal insulation and or sound attenuation. It can be used for Residential, Commercial and Industrial purposes such as for interior walls, ceilings and between floors, large process pipe work, tanks, silos, vessels, boilers, ducts and other commercial and industrial equipment.
- Sound Proofing Insulation: Its higher density properties makes it an ideal solution for minimizing sound travelling between space. It controls the Sound to deliver peace and quiet.
- Thermal Insulation
- Fire Barrier / Non combustible material
- Water repellent & won’t sustain mold: This material is resistant to water, rot, mold, mildew and bacterial growth. It contributes to a safer and healthier indoor environment.
- Fire resistance which enhances safety: Combination of natural stone and recycled content makes Rockwool insulation an excellent fire barrier (it doesn’t burn) and it does not develop smoke or promote flame spread, even when directly exposed to fire. It can withstand temperatures up to 1177 °C (2150 °F). It can delay the spread of fire for added safety.
- Fire and Soundproofing Insulation: The premium acoustic insulation for interior walls, for ceilings and between floors.
- This stone wool insulation is made from natural stone and recycled content. It’s a green product that provides superior sound absorbency and fire protection for overall comfort and safety. Stone wool in general has excellent fire ratings, does not burn and can add valuable time for evacuation in the event that a fire occurs.
- Higher density means a better fit and are simple to cut with a serrated knife (such as a bread knife). Clean, straight cuts provide optimal fit around electrical boxes, wiring, and pipes – minimizing air flow. Superior friction fit between studs completely fills the wall cavity preventing insulation from sagging.
For Bulk Orders Call (01) 4536190.