16mm² Twin core TUV PV Cable (Per meter)
Same Day Delivery
TUV PV Cable Fire Resistant Cables Technical Data:
1. Nominal Voltage:U0/U=600/1000V AC, 1000/1800V DC ;
2. Test Voltage:6500V,50Hz,5Min.
3. Temperature Rating:45oC upto+125oC, -40oF upto+257oF, Ambient temperature:25years(TUV) -40oC upto+90oC, -40oF upto+194oF, Max.Short circuit temperature:280oC, +536oF.
4. Bending Radius:Fixed installation>4X Occasionally moved>5X
1. 99.9% high-purity oxygen-free copper: high quality tin-plated copper, high purity, anti-aging, high electrical conductivity, low loss, strong current carrying capacity, high corrosion resistance, and can adapt to outdoor harsh environment.
2, low eccentricity: thickness uniformity, effectively prevent the current breakdown fire, to ensure safety.
3. Double protection: The solar photovoltaic cable adopts insulation and Jacket double protection structure to extend the service life of the cable.
4, high-performance polymer materials: Insulating and jacket all use environmentally friendly low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant cross-linked polyolefin materials, with wear-resistant, high temperature, oil, ozone, UV, high flame retardant properties.
5, strong flexibility: cable has a pressure, bending, strong toughness.
6, long service life: normal outdoor use, service life> 25 years
For Bulk Orders Call (01) 4536190.
Photovoltaic cable is a single-conductor wire used to connect the panels of a photovoltaic electric energy system. It has high temperature resistance, resistance against UV, ozone, hydrolyzation and applicable to all common connectors.